The SCRUFF app is giving 30 days of free use of the PRO version to readers of GAY BLOG BR. Until October 30 or as long as the 2000 coupons last, the public will be able to experience more than 30 premium functions of the platform that caters to gay, trans and queer audiences.
To earn a month of pro version, just follow the steps bellow:
- Download the SCRUFF app via this link;
- Then access the following link and enter the email that you registered in the app: scruff.com/trials;
- And finally, insert the coupon: GAYBLOGSCRUFF
With SCRUFF PRO the user experience is improoved and has access to new navigation features that include:
- Enjoy SCRUFF without ads – All advertisements are removed;
- View users anonymously, allowing discretion using hidden mode While Hidden mode is enabled, you’ll be able to see other profiles without appearing in viewers’ lists;
- Search for users faster using swipe mode between profiles – Swipe left or right to see the next or previous profile on the Global, Near, and Favorites screens;
- See 100 profiles on the Global screen – More than the 40 ones of the free version;
- See up to 250 profiles in the Near grid – More than the 100 ones of the free version;
- See up to 100 profiles that have seen or sent “Woof” to you – More than the 40 profiles of spectators and Woofs of the free version;
- See up to 100 profiles you’ve seen or sent “Woof” – Keep track of the profiles you recently viewed and sent “Woofs”;
- See up to 250 profiles in your search results – More than the 40 ones of the free version;
- Enable a boot password for greater privacy – Avoid those curious to open SCRUFF on your device (optional);
- Quickly view incoming messages with the notification bar – Open the bottom tab bar by tapping the ‘SCRUFF’ logo.
Select one (or more!) of the following filters: age, height, weight, body hair, relationship status. Or use the combination of filters like Name and Location – To search the profiles of greatest interest in your neighborhood and around the world.
- View all previous conversations on your Messages screen – More than the limit of the 16 most recent conversations with unread messages from the free version;
- View full message history – higher than the limit of the 25 text and image messages, most recently sent or received per conversation;
- Turn off alerts while you sleep – Enable the night setting to turn off alerts between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am (local time);
- Quickly send recent images in chat – uploaded images will be stored in cache and can be quickly accessed by tapping the camera icon and selecting “recent”;
UNLIMITED PRIVATE ALBUMS
- Store an unlimited number of photos in your Private Album – More than the limit of 3 photos of the free version;
- Share your Private Album with an unlimited number of users – More than the 20-user limit of the free version;
- Use the Received list to see all private albums currently shared with you – More than the limit of 20 recently shared albums of the free version.
Aimed at gay, trans and queer audiences looking for loving and affective relationships, SCRUFF is the only app founded and managed by LGBTQ+ people. Founded in 2010 by Johnny Skandros and Eric Silverberg, now its CEO, are available for free on iOS and Android devices and in the SCRUFF Pro version, where users can choose to purchase a paid subscription with access to additional features.
The app allows users to upload photos to their profile and search for other members by nearby location and shared interests. In addition, users can send messages directly to others, or they can use the
the application, which allows users to express interest in the profile of another member.
With SCRUFF PRO, it is possible to improve the user experience and have access to new browsing features, such as using the app without ads; view users anonymously, allowing description using Hidden mode; see over 100 profiles on the Global screen and 250 more in the Near grid; filters, messages and unlimited private albums.
SCRUFF is a giant community that connects more than 15 million members worldwide in 180 countries and 6 continents and can be accessed in 9 languages: English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Japanese, Chinese and Arabic.